Select Page

Many business owners generate 80 percent of their income from 20% of their customers. That is because the other 80 percent aren’t totally in line with their ideal customer. If you think you’re one them, you can improve and exponentially grow your income by hyper-focusing on your ideal customer (the 20%) so that you can attract more income boosting ideal customers.

Here’s a step-by-step way of identifying your ideal customer:

8 Steps To Identify Your Ideal Customer Infographics



Using the information learned from all of the above actions, you can then focus your marketing efforts toward your ideal client. In addition, you can use the information to retain the right customers in order to take advantage of repeat customers and a high level of customer satisfaction.